1. Analysis of uni and bi-parental markers in mixture samples: Lessons from the 22nd GHEP-ISFG Intercomparison Exercise.
2. More on the genomic identification of forensic STRs.
3. A global analysis of Y-chromosomal haplotype diversity for 23 STR loci.
4. GHEP-ISFG Collaborative Exercise on Mixture Profiles of Autosomal STRs (GHEP-MIX01, GHEP-MIX02 and GHEP-MIX03): Results and evaluation.
5. Hereditary polycystic kidney disease: genetic diagnosis and counseling.
6. Comparison of southern Chinese Han and Brazilian Caucasian mutation rates at autosomal short tandem repeat loci used in human forensic genetics.
7. Development and use of a single-tube four dye, 21plex direct PCR autosomal STR loci amplification assay for human identification and relationship testing.
8. GHEP-ISFG proficiency test 2011: Paper challenge on evaluation of mitochondrial DNA results.
9. GHEP-ISFG Proficiency Test 2011: Paper challenge on evaluation of mitochondrial DNA results.
10. Use of matrix standards for new fluorophores in capillary sequencers.
11. Use of universal reporter primers in multiplex PCR of autosomal loci.
12. The GHEP–EMPOP collaboration on mtDNA population data—A new resource for forensic casework.
13. Updated allelic structures of the DXS10135 and DXS10078 STR loci.
14. Paternity investigation experience with a 40 autosomal SNP panel.
15. A GEP-ISFG collaborative study on the optimization of an X-STR decaplex: data on 15 Iberian and Latin American populations.
16. Population and segregation data on 17 Y-STRs: results of a GEP-ISFG collaborative study.
17. Comparison of STR loci profiles obtained from extracted FTA discs using different DNA polymerases.
18. Quadruplex real-time PCR for forensic DNA quantitation.
19. 2006 GEP-ISFG collaborative exercise on mtDNA: reflections about interpretation, artefacts, and DNA mixtures.
20. Use of X-linked short tandem repeat loci in routine parentage casework.
21. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis of Von Hippel-Lindau disease cancer syndrome by combined mutation and segregation analysis.
22. Analysis of body fluid mixtures by mtDNA sequencing: An inter-laboratory study of the GEP-ISFG working group.
23. Genuine Bayesian multiallelic significance test for the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium law.
24. Results of the 2003–2004 GEP-ISFG collaborative study on mitochondrial DNA: Focus on the mtDNA profile of a mixed semen-saliva stain.
25. Mutation rates at Y chromosome specific microsatellites.
26.Efficient mispriming during apolipoprotein E genotyping.
27. Mitochondrial DNA error prophylaxis: assessing the causes of errors in the GEP’02–03 proficiency testing trial.
28. Updated Brazilian genetic data, together with mutation rates, on 19 STR loci, including D10S1237.
29. Results of the GEP-ISFG collaborative study on two Y-STRs tetraplexes: GEPY I (DYS461, GATA C4, DYS437 and DYS438) and GEPY II (DYS460, GATA A10, GATA H4 and DYS439).
30. Results of the GEP-ISFG collaborative study on the Y chromosome STRs GATA A10, GATA C4, GATA H4, DYS437, DYS438, DYS439, DYS460 and DYS461: population data.
31. The 2000–2001 GEP–ISFG Collaborative Exercise on mtDNA: assessing the cause of unsuccessful mtDNA PCR amplification of hair shaft samples.
32. Results of the 1999–2000 collaborative exercise and proficiency testing program on mitochondrial DNA of the GEP-ISFG: an inter-laboratory study of the observed variability in the heteroplasmy level of hair from the same donor.
33. An Unconditional Exact Test for the Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium Law: Sample-Space Ordering Using the Bayes Factor.
34. A Minimalist Approach to Gene Mapping: Locating the Gene for Acheiropodia, by Homozygosity Analysis.